Our Raby Bay project brief was to transform this 1980’s brick home, situated on a large waterfront allotment, into a coastal country style residence.
The home had recently had a stunning complete interior renovation, but the exterior was still the original 1980’s façade and created a massive disconnect.
We were given the freedom to transform the entire exterior, along with new outdoor entertaining areas, outdoor fireplace, and complete garden upgrade.
Firstly, we removed much of the dated aluminium lacework, gates, and fussy details to bring the home back to bare bones. We then set about putting together a concept plan that included:
• Paint colour scheme including roof, window, and door joinery
• Brickwork render and lime wash
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Outdoor kitchen
• Feature recycled brick fireplace with pizza oven
• Recycled brick feature gables with vents
• Travertine tiling
• Gardens, lawn, and automated irrigation
• Custom country style entry gates
The project was 3 months in planning and 12 weeks on site, and the finished product is an amazing transformation with the new look creating an almost unrecognisable change in style and palette. Our clients were overwhelmed with the outcome, and we know they will enjoy their new space for many years to come.
Comments are closed.